- 2 containers Jimmy’s pudding cups
- 6 Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 mini Oreo cookies
- preferred cupcake decor/toppers
- Make whipped cream by adding heavy cream to a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat with a wire whisk for 2-3 minutes until mixture begins to thicken. Slowly add sweetener and beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in crushed Oreo’s until well distributed.
- Layer pudding and whipped cream mixture in two small jars.
- Add crushed Oreo’s onto tops of each cup. Add decorations festive if desired.