Dessert Cup Parfait
- 2 containers Jimmy’s keto pudding cups
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- chocolate shavings or chocolate chips
- Add milk, espresso powder, and chia seeds to a small jar. Stir well and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Make whipped cream by adding heavy cream to a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat with a wire whisk for 2-3 minutes until mixture begins to thicken. Slowly add sweetener and beat until light and fluffy. Place in fridge to set.
- When ready to assemble parfaits, remove chia seed pudding from fridge and stir well.
- Add Jimmy’s keto pudding to a small glass jar, layer with chia seed pudding and whipped cream.
- Top with chocolate chips or shaved chocolate.